Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Big Smiles


I'm back to blogging after a fun weekend in Sandestin with Shana and Zach and the babies.  We had an awesome time and I have lots and lots of photos to share.  Coming back to work on a Monday is never fun and I've spent the last two days reconnecting with clients and trying to get some deals to the closing table. :-).  I'm always amazed that every time I leave town, things that had been dead for weeks start to pick up..That brings me to the good luck of my first blog..the house I put a picture of went under contract the next day AND I had people from 4 different countries pull up my blog AND I had 5 old friends reconnect with me on  Facebook.  Now that makes this mama smile (and Syd too!!!)

*SMILE*
Syd Still Smiling.  I'm sure the beer helps Todd get his smile on...he stopped smiling soon after the UGA/UK game started.


The best part of the beach in October was the great weather (and Beerfeast).   Shana and Zach went with us and I was a little obsessed with taking pictures of Joe and Sydney together.  It's so cute they are 2 months apart. Joe's nickname is Smiley Joe, and you'll see why is just a moment.  Also, it's kinda funny to note that Sydney doesn't seem to have a neck, it looks like her head is glued on to her body.  Don't worry, I asked Dr. Koenig where it was at the 4 month visit and she assured me that she did in fact have one.




Joe always tries to grab Sydney's hair and ears, it makes her so mad.  


On the way home, we had to stop by the boy's favorite place and I took pictures for them...It's called the Gator Stop.  It's a gas station in Eufaula, Al.  The gas station backs up to the swamp and gators are just hanging out for us to see!

all the other lookers..
Thumbs and Smiles



Gator time.  Shana told me not to get eaten so she and Zach don't get stuck with our 3 kids. 



Alright, time to stop reminiscing about my relaxing vacation and get back to answering emails and back to WORK!

I'll leave you with a couple more pictures, because I know you love them!  Also, mom, I'm going to work on getting some pictures of us without alcohol in our hands...but for now, this is all I've got, it helps keep the smiles on our faces!

daddy duty.

Introducing the kids to TV early.  Shana thinks Joe already likes cartoons which makes me laugh!!

Happy Dinner! Miss you Twin!!




1 comment:

  1. Those are some cute babies. Hopefully Shep and Easley didn't throw a raging party while you were away.

    ReplyDelete