Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Favorite Things Part 1

To be fair, I actually started this blog like two weeks ago, but I'm so horrible at figuring out how to get pictures off the internet, I just gave up.  However, I would hate disappoint all two of my followers that might miss this important entry.  Most importantly, my brother doesn't get on Facebook and I'm sure he needs some shopping help for my sweet SIL.

 While running one morning, my brilliant running buddy, Robin Fink, mentioned I should write an email about my favorite things and send it out to my Shop Shelley clients.  I'm guessing she forgot I'm a blossoming blogger and emails are so last holiday season, but either way, I do think it would be fun to do this around the Holidays to give people some good ideas for gift giving.  Clearly, my favorite things should be owned by all.

#1 Lululemon Power Y and Groove Pants.  These rock for one simple reason: they make you look skinny.  Also, they seriously don't fade AND the elastic fabric holds all your flab in all the places you need AND they are comfortable.  Win. Win. Win.
  












#2  YSL Red Lipstick.  Gosh, I really love this stuff.  It makes you look glamorous in just one coat and the color 


and the color stays on all day.  I feel like I need to mention that it also has sunscreen in it, so you can wear it 


at the beach and look awesome and protect those kissers.













#3  Sheila Fajl hoop earrings.  Jessica Knight, I know you agree with me here! These lovely earrings go with 



everything.  They are incrediably light weight and just the perfect shade of brushed gold or silver to make them



both casual and dressy at the same time.  I wear them with workout clothes, jeans and tees, and to weddings. 












#4 Sinless Margartia Mix.  This is a must have in my refrigerator at all times.  You can whip yourself up a 


refreshing, 5 calorie cocktail in no time.  I actually add one Miller Light Ultra to my batch and it gives the drink


a fizzy pop that is just what you need around 5 at if you live in the Sloan house hold. Also, this stuff has fresh


juices and vitamins to make you feel good about your unhealthy obsession with this mix. 















#5  Vineyard Vines UGA tote bag.  A super sweet real estate client of mine gave this to me as a closing present




Take note of this:  they gave me a gift instead of the other way around...dang, I must give amazing service!! :)



Anyway, the bag is just dandy. It holds everything from my computer to all the papers and notecards, and 


leases, and lip glosses I need to survive throughout the day.  Oh, and it currently has 2 packs of Boogie wipes


in it that I use to combat 3 nasty noses.  Preppy and functional.




















No comments:

Post a Comment